And there are even other Glistenings that wish to see humans imprisoned or dead.
Heroes or villains it’s not my job to say. It’s up to you, humble reader.
|If your skin glows and you haven’t gained a wrinkle|
In the spirit in their guest for freedom, here’s a checklist on what make you a glistening, Jeff Foxworthy style:
· If the thought of a sock hop makes you more excited than the next episode of Walking Dead, you might be a glistening.
· If all those zombies eating human flesh on the Walking Dead, makes you jealous and incredibly hungry, you might be a glistening.
· If you’re torn between the latest Justin Timberlake CD and that old Chuck Berry 45 record, you might be a glistening.
· If your skin glows and you haven’t gained a wrinkle even though you’re sixty years old, you might be a glistening.
And my favorites:
· If you’re on the run for your life, lying to your neighbors, and hunted by the government. You might be a glistening.
|If you’re on the run for your life...|
If you’re wearing a mind- controlling harness that strips you of all personality and free will, leaving you a docile prisoner...
Misunderstood species or murderous animals? Where were your loyalties lie? Your loyalties may shift over the course of Glistening Haven and Glistening Rebellion several times. Hit the comments and let me know where you think you’ll fall.
In Glistening Haven, Jenna Morgan fought to uncover a government conspiracy. In Glistening Rebellion, she fights for her life.
New Haven 57 is opening for business—bigger landscape, nicer homes, and tougher reconditioning techniques that will make resistant glistenings docile.
A caravan of glistenings from overcrowded concentration camps are enroot to their new home. For Jenna Morgan it’s the final job before she retires forever to a happy low key life. When the escape glistenings from New Haven 56 attack, a simple transportation job turns into life or death.
Jenna does the unspeakable and is pulled back into a fight she wants no part of. With an assassin on her tail, her loyalties are questioned. She will need to decide once and for all, which side she’s on as she teeters on the brink of full out war.
Author of the YA Dream Slayer series, Jill loves to blend horror, comedy, the supernatural, and love, through her novels. A fan of genre blending, her work strives to cross boundries, but most of all strives to entertain.She loves soft cuddly cats, warm blankets, and paranormal romances.
Jill resides in Massachusetts, is constantly renovating her home that she shares with her husband, young daughter, and two skittish cats.