Friday, August 10, 2012

Love on the Rocks by Lorraine Nelson

Love on the RocksIf you had a crazed ex boyfriend after you whom charges just rolled right off of...and you couldn't provide for your baby or keep her safe, what would you do?

Sara gives her away... yet finds a way to stay in the baby's life thanks to a handsome and kind doctor that takes the child in... but he doesn't know she's really the mother. When he finds out, what will he think of her?

Romance, secrets, and lies that come back to haunt... This is sweet confection (no sex) guaranteed to warm the soul and have readers rooting for the hero and heroine.

Love on the Rocks is available on the Breathless Press site. This is not a review. I edited this book and I'm proud of my author. :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw!!! Thanks, Tara! I love my editor! :) Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. I've loved the books of Lorraine I've read. And Tara is a fantastic editor.

    ReplyDelete