Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Wild Night's Bride by Victoria Vane

A Wild Night's BrideJust released today from Breathless Press.

I can't rate this because I helped edit it. But, if I was reading it as a reviewer, I would give it a five. Why?


Humor: I bout fell off my stool the first time I read it. Funny!!!


Sex: At one point, I had to turn the ceiling fan on. Yes, I did.


Romance: It's there. Ned says some words that melt me where I sit. Beautiful stuff.


So it has it all...and then some.


I highly recommend it for fans of historical romance, people that like some sex with their humor and vice versa.


A brief summary: Ned has been celibate for some time. He hooks up with his friend DeVere who has some plans for him...they don't call him the Devil DeVere for nothing... Enter Pheobe, a struggling actress.


What goes down when these three get together will have you laughing and gasping as they defile...the King of England's bed! :o (Note: No, there is no menage. Get your minds out of the gutter!)


Available Here

No comments:

Post a Comment