Monday, September 2, 2013

Style Me Sexy Available Again

At the moment it's just pre-order but as of October 1st, it will be available all the time and I'm not planning to nag you about it so this is the only post you'll get. LOL



A charming short story about beauty, the beholder, and believing in yourself.

Bridget knows she isn’t beautiful; her ex made that point abundantly clear. So when her online-only romance suddenly leads to a real-life blind date, she beelines to the salon for a makeover. She’s dismayed and embarrassed when her usual stylist isn’t available and the sexy Javier steps in.

Javier has long been aware of the timid but kind woman, and vows to take this opportunity to make her see that she's beautiful on the outside, as well as in. Will he succeed in keeping his own feelings at bay and style her sexy?



You can mark it To Read on Goodreads.

On Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo

3 comments:

  1. I pre-ordered... I love me a sweet short story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I was feeling great despair not too long ago about it not even breaking rank. LOL Appreciate your support. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Tara, I noticed Style me Sexy is on special at Kobo at the moment. Only a select few books were chosen. Cheers http://store.kobobooks.com/en-au/List/Save30/Uf3s0vjqmUmhPd2wY_cAAw

    ReplyDelete